SHIPPING POLICY & RETURNS
- DESIGN COLAB/ DESIGN LAB will not be held liable for failure to deliver your purchased products due to incorrect shipping details provided by you (the buyer) or failed delivery on buyer / client’s part where the client is non reachable at the provided address after two delivery attempts.
- It remains the responsibility of the client / buyer to reach us (DESIGN COLAB/ DESIGN LAB ) to correct this and the client be responsible to settle any additional shipping fees if applicable.
- Your total shipping charge for all products (with the exception of furniture) is calculated as the greater between total actual item weight or volumetric weight for all the products within your order.
- All rates are calculated using a door to door courier economy service.
- For any orders in excess of 500kg (greater of either actual or volumetric weight), please contact us for a current (live) shipping quote. If you proceed to checkout, you will still be liable to pay the shipping fee before your order will be shipped.
- Please note that shipping on all furniture items will vary and is calculated based on area, size of item(s) and accessibility.
- Certain larger furniture items will require a live shipping quote from DESIGN COLAB/ DESIGN LAB before proceeding to checkout as these does not fall within our standard courier pricing.
- These items will state this in the product description.
- If you proceed to checkout and pay for your order that still requires a shipping quote, you will be liable to settle the additional shipping fee quoted by DESIGN COLAB/ DESIGN LAB before your order will be shipped.
- DESIGN COLAB/ DESIGN LAB offers a standard furniture delivery service to the ground floor of the delivery address property only and we do not provide hoisting or special moving delivery options (i.e. transporting via elevator or carrying up stairs) of any furniture whatsoever
- We use a third party standard delivery company who does not offer these type of services.
- If you live above ground floor and require furniture items to be delivered to your floor, it is your own responsibility to make your own additional arrangements and we will only deliver furniture to the ground floor of the delivery address you provided. Once we have delivered your order to the ground floor, the responsibility of that item becomes that of the customer and we will not be liable for damages caused after delivery by DESIGN COLAB/ DESIGN LAB.
- For international shipping, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for a live shipping quote. Please ignore the shipping rate listed at checkout. If you proceed to checkout without contacting us for a shipping quote first, you will still be liable to pay the fee.
- Please choose carefully as all sales are final on custom made pieces
- Our goods are crafted to order and we do not give refunds on custom made items under any circumstances.
- We do not offer refunds for change of mind.
- Should you receive an item that is faulty or damaged, please contact us immediately.
- In the event that the goods are grossly defective, We shall repair or replace the goods or accept the return of the goods in exchange for credit in terms of the Consumer Protection Act.
- We will only accept products in their original condition with tags attached, accompanied with the receipt and all original packaging.
- Goods will be inspected upon return and exchanges will be issued for the original value of the product only — excluding any delivery costs.
PLEASE NOTE ALL RETURNS CARRY A 10% HANDLING FEE.
- On non-customised products our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
- Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
EXCHANGES (IF APPLICABLE)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
- You will be responsible for paying for shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.